Tutorials

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Punky Boo Christmas Angel

Good morning everyone. Today I would like to share this card I made using my digital stamp Punky Boo angel with braids available at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com The first thing I did was cut her out with a spellbinders die and then I colored her with my prisma pencils. All of the papers and ribbon are from Stampin'Up, the rhinestones are from the dollar store and for the snowflakes I used a Martha Stewart punch. I have been busy in my studio creating a lot of Christmas items and will be posting them soon. Beginning November first we will also be having a sale on all our Christmas stamps and I will also post that information in a few days and I will also be having a challenge here on my blog so keep checking back for the details. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment