Tutorials

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Twiggs Snowman Tag

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I would like to share this tag I made using my digital stamp Twiggs Snowman. I just love this image I think he's so cute.  The first thing I did was color him using my prisma pencils and then I cut him out. I then made a tag using Some Kraft card stock I had then layered a piece of designer paper from Stampin'Up. I then stamped the greeting on white card stock and cut the words apart and glued them on Kraft card stock and cut  around them.The ribbon  and greeting are Stampin'up and the brads are from the dollar store, I also put glitter on the brads but it doesn't show up in the picture. I hope you enjoyed this post and would love you to leave me any comments. The digital stamp can be purchased at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  Happy stamping Val 

1 comment: