Tutorials

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blossom Girl Tag

Hi all! Today I would like to share this tag I made . The image is Blossom one of Just My Girls digital stamps from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com .I colored her using  prisma pencils, the tag  base is chipboard that I cut out with a Tim Holtz die, the pattern paper is from my stash, all the rest is product from Stampin'Up. The flowers I made using  Stampin'up cardstock and punches from Wal-Mart. I have been busy today getting ready to go to our Daughter and son-in-law's to meet our newest Grand Baby Berit Evelyn. We are really looking forward to seeing the whole family it's been almost two months since we've seen them, being winter and with them living 5 hours away doesn't help. Spring better come soon!  Hope you all have a great day Val    

1 comment: