Tutorials

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bella Bunny Criss Cross Card

Hi All! For today's card I used our Bella Easter Bunny digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  . The pattern paper is retired DSP from Stampin'Up . The punches, ribbon and sentiment are also Stampin'Up. The ribbon roses I used to make my little bouquet I have had for a long time like maybe 20 or more years so I don't remember where I got them from. I colored the image with my prisma pencils. I just want to remind you there are only 4 more days to enter the Easter  challenge. So far no one has entered so if you enter your project now your chances of winning some free stamps from Val's Digital Designs are pretty good. I have entered my card in the http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/   Challenge.Hope you have a great day! Val

1 comment:

  1. So cute, love your paper it is so pretty. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog


    ReplyDelete