Tutorials

Friday, May 1, 2015

Weekend Freebie Blossom Girl

Hi All! For todays card I used the Weekend Freebie digital stamp Blossom Girl from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  I colored her with my prisma pencils, cardstock, Punches and embellishments are all Stampin'Up. The pattern paper I've had for quite awhile I think it's K and Co. Remember when the weekend is over the free stamp goes back into the store at regular price so download her for now! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend! Val
I added my card to http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2015/04/ttcrd-challenge-april-28-may-4.html 

1 comment:

  1. Val, your beautifully colored image is perfect for your color choices and bp. Great card! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete