Tutorials

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Single Rose Bud Weekend Freebie

Hi All! For my card I have used the weekend freebie digital stamp Single Rose Bud available at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com I colored the stamp using my colored pencils. I then lightly sprayed the image with shimmer mist. The paper, punches, ribbon and sentiment are all from Stampin'Up. I hope you all have a great weekend I know we will. We have my brother his two teenage girls and my teenage Granddaughter visiting with us and we always have a lot of fun creating things in my studio, watching movies and relaxing in the hot tub. Thanks for stopping by Val!
I have added my card to the challenge at http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2015/07/anything-goes-for-week-of-7-21-15.html

1 comment:

  1. What a Sweet and elegant card! I love your sweet single red rose. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craft room door this week. Please come back tomorrow for our new "Anything Goes" Challenge. I love visitors on my blog also, you can find me at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete