Tutorials

Friday, August 7, 2015

Dare To Be You

Hi All! The Weekend Freebie digital stamp at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com is also a new release Dare To Be.... Girl. I colored my girl with prisma pencils. The black card stock and circle dies are from Stampin'Up. The pattern paper is from a pack I got from Wall Mart. The words I printed out on my computer I chose Dare To Be You, but you could use Fabulous or Different whatever you like.
Thanks for stopping by Val!
My card is also at http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2015/08/ttcrd-challenge-aug-4-aug-102015.html

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love this! Awesome card Val. The background you created compliments your image perfectly!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete