Tutorials

Monday, March 14, 2016

Bunny painted with flowers 2

Hi all! Today I have another project I made using the weekend freebie digital stamp from www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  I was watching a video a while ago on xannero1 and she was showing how to make your own shaped tags I thought I would try it out and ended up making 11 different shapes so far. This tag shape is the first one I made. I colored the bunny with Prisma pencils and then fussy cut it out. For the Tag I used my pattern and cut out two sizes one for the tag pocket and one for the tag. The papers are from Stampin'Up ,pearls Dollar store, punches Wall Mart and ribbon is from my stash. For info on how to make your own tags check out xannero1 on you tube. Thanks for stopping by! Val   

2 comments:

  1. Awww your tag is so cute as is that adorable bunny image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tracy I've been having a great time colouring my stamps!

      Delete