Tutorials

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fairy Fiona with Butterflies

 
Hi All! For today's card I've used the Fiona Fairy sneak peek I already shared the other day and today I'm sharing another sneak peek Kididdles In Stitches Butterfly that I have used as embellishments on my card. I colored the images with Prisma pencils. The white card stock is from Stampin'up, the pattern paper is from Nitwit collections and the die is Spellbinders. Don't forget these stamps will be released for sale on Saturday April 2nd at www.valsdigitaldesigns.com  I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek with one of my other girls and the weekend freebie. Thanks for stopping by! Val      
 
My card is also in this challenge at Through The Craft Room Door http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/2016/03/ttcrd-challenge-mar-29-apr-4-2016.html

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful papers with this sweet image! The doily oval is so pretty under your image! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete