Tutorials

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Kididdles Girl Fiona Sneak Peek

Hi All! I am so excited today to be able to share with you one of the new digital stamps that will be released on April 2nd at Val's Digital Designs. This adorable image is one of the Kididdles Girls   
Fairy Fiona. The tag shape is one of my own, the paper is from Nitwit Collections, die is a Spellbinders and the ribbon is from Stampin'Up. I colored her with a combination of Copic marker and prisma pencils. I printed the image on white card stock at 4.5 inches and then printed her the same size on the patterned paper. First cut out Fiona and the I then cut the apron ,wings and head band from the patterned paper and glued them into place. Please keep checking back here on my blog for more sneak peeks and check out www.valsdigitaldesigns.com for more of our digital stamps. Thanks for stopping by! Val

No comments:

Post a Comment