Tutorials

Friday, March 4, 2016

Quinn Easter Bunny

Hi All! For my card today I have used the weekend freebie digital stamp from my store www.valsdigitaldesigns.com Quinn Easter Bunny. I colored the image with my Prisma Pencils. The cardstock is Stampin'Up and the patterned paper is from Nitwit Collections. I have 3 more cards I have made using this adorable image that I will be sharing over the coming week so please stop back and check them out. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! Val

1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet card. Your colors are great!Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete